lunes, 9 de septiembre de 2013

HTW: Chic Athlétique (A sweatshirt)

HTW: Chic athlétique
Hello everybody, I hope you all had a great weekend. As you must know NYFW already begun and all the fashion celebrities are wearing their best outfits.
Today I feel inspired by the NYFW and I want to share with you how can you style a simple sweatshirt and make a "Chic Athlétique" outfit, featuring a "Mother of Pearl Lucas embellished cotton-jersey sweatshirt".
Chiq Athletique

Chic athletique
chic athletique



Btw I wanna thank my friend Hoda who nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award last week! Thanks a lot! Here I share with everybody her beautiful blog: www.joojoo-blog.blogspot.com 
Hope you enjoy this post. xoxo

1 comentario:

  1. Oh, thank you so much, love! You definitely deserve it! c; And yet again, lovely post! xx

    <(") Hoda

    ResponderEliminar