lunes, 2 de septiembre de 2013

Folklore Daily Find: Varsity Loafers

I have this huge obsession with varsity fashion trend, and a few days ago searching for new stuff online I found this awesome loafers made in Italy by Del Toro. You can actually personalize yours and put your initial! Here I share with you this four pairs of loafers that were my favorites, but you can find some other different colors and designs. This loafers are a pre-order offer in "Moda Operandi" and it will end 3 days from now!

Del Toro Customizable Varsity Navy Loafer



Del Toro "Truth In Wine" Loafer



Del Toro "Shit Happens" Loafer



If you like this shoes I recommend you to visit Del Toro Shoes web page and discover more! ;)

1 comentario:

  1. Hola! Oh wow these are so amazing! I'll be sure to check them out--gracias!!


    xx
    Hoda
    www.joojoo-blog.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar