jueves, 5 de septiembre de 2013

Folklore Daily Find: KJP Bags

I really really love to celebrate my birthday and I am used to celebrate it with different party themes, two years ago my birthday party was a Circus Party Theme with animal masks and typical circus food like corn dogs and fries; and for my 22 birthday party I decided to throw a Nautical Party! 

I gotta say I have a huge obsession with Nautical Fashion, with the anchor prints, anchor necklaces, white and blue stripes clothes, blue or red high waisted shorts, etc. 

And today's Folklore Find is a Nautical Handbag by Kiel James Patrick!
This Handbags are a classic rendition of the wood-framed canvas Bermuda Bags of the 1960's, the KJP cape Codder collection combines traditional elements of the original elements of the original design and enhances the nostalgic look by adding a nautical rope, and finished in vegetable tanned leather.
If you like this Handbags from Kiel James Patrick you should also check out all of the accessories, they have in their webpage, and if you are also interested in this kind of fashion you need to follow this blog: Classy Girls Wear Pearls by Sarah Vickers who is actually KJP Girlfriend. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario